Our Insights & Digests
Capital Gains Tax (CGT)...
From mainly having...
From aviation to...
As the bells...
- Joanna Lumley 'shocked' at claims disabled workers unpaid
- Can supermarket security guards help with mask rules?
- WhatsApp extends 'confusing' update deadline
- Covid-19: Parents with childcare issues 'must get right to furlough'
- Scottish fishermen 'sailing to Denmark to land catch'
- Joe Biden unveils $1.9tn US economic relief package
- Pimlico Plumbers to make workers get vaccinations
- UK economy shrank by 2.6% in November as services suffered
- Insurers must pay many small firms for Covid lockdown losses
- Brexit: No plans to dilute workers' rights, minister says
- Brexit red tape is leading to shortages in some UK supermarkets
- Trump administration oversees unprecedented number of executions
- 'Outrage': Row after pro-Brexit group moves its website back into EU
- Coronavirus: COVID-19 infections and deaths - latest data
- Coronavirus: WHO against vaccine passports as a condition for travel 'for the time being'
- YouTube removes video of Austrian MP over 'COVID-19 misinformation'
- COVID vaccines: Six EU countries hit out at 'unacceptable' delays to deliveries of Pfizer jab
- Drugs, addicts and dealers: an underworld adapting to a pandemic
- After Brexit, musicians fear that it is not just live shows - but a way of life - that is over
- COVID variants: International arrivals to England will have to quarantine for 10 days
CNBC Real Estate
- $2,000 or $600 stimulus checks? How far each would go toward paying the rent
- Manhattan apartment rentals nearly doubled in December
- New York City may turn vacant retail space into Covid testing sites, says real estate mogul
- Mortgage refinance demand spikes 20% as borrowers fear missing out on record-low rates
- How this couple paid off their $195,000 mortgage in under 4 years
- Climate change has cost the U.S. billions of dollars in flood damage, study finds
- Op-ed: Reform our bankruptcy laws before a tsunami of Covid debt comes due
- Improvement in Covid-related mortgage bailouts drops dramatically along with job losses
- Buyers and sellers are substantially more pessimistic about the housing market, as Covid cases surge again
- Congress approves $25 billion in rental assistance. Here's how to apply
GET IN TOUCH NOW
N1G is a bespoke private investment company identifying investment opportunities around mainland Europe & Australasia acquiring high quality assets with excellent capital growth and income stream.
7 Avenue Des Papalins
+ 377 99 90 19 07
PO Box 338
56 Gloucester Road
5 Place de la Gare