Our Insights & Digests
The inflation of the...
The European Parliament...
Some actors, musicians...
One among many...
While receiving less...
While many businesses...
That wine improves with...
Whether for work or...
One of the more...
The story of the...
- Shop owner 'hit by bottles' as thefts soar
- Air travel tax may rise in Budget, say reports
- Tesla factory expansion plan sparks treetop protest
- Nissan accused of dumping its electric car pioneers
- Warning cost of living fund closure 'catastrophic'
- Did the last Budget deliver what was promised?
- Five ways to save on train tickets as fares rise
- Bad blood over Singapore Taylor Swift tour subsidies
- Boeing in takeover talks to buy parts supplier
- Rents soar in towns as tenants priced out of cities
- German ambassador summoned to embassy in Moscow over leak
- Four new astronauts blast off to International Space Station
- Deepfake porn videos surging in Greece
- Four dead and 21 injured after fire in German nursing home
- Serbia election to be re-run in Belgrade amid opposition fraud claims
- Nikki Haley clinches first 2024 victory in Republican primary
- Latest news bulletin | March 4th – Midday
- Seven-year-old migrant girl drowns in France after boat to UK capsizes
- Italy unveils new plan to improve worker safety after construction site disaster
- Alleged IS militants in Russia's North Caucasus killed in shootout with security services
CNBC Real Estate
- Britain to lead 2024 European real estate boom as international buyers eye opportunities, research says
- 36% of homebuyers and sellers don’t know they can negotiate real estate agent fees. Here’s how to do it
- 7% interest rates hit weekly mortgage demand hard
- Hong Kong property stocks jump after city scraps cooling measures
- China's Country Garden gets liquidation petition from creditor
- The hottest housing markets for the super rich in 2024
- Here are this year's most competitive rental markets
- This startup claims its new homes will generate more energy than they use
- Aspiring homeowners say they face two major obstacles to buying. Here's why 20% say it'll 'never' happen
- Your home sale may leave you in a tax shock. Here's how to reduce your capital gains tax bill
GET IN TOUCH NOW
N1G is a bespoke private investment company identifying investment opportunities around mainland Europe & Australasia acquiring high quality assets with excellent capital growth and income stream.
7 Avenue Des Papalins
+ 377 99 90 19 07
PO Box 338
56 Gloucester Road
5 Place de la Gare