Our Insights & Digests
SPAC is an acronym that...
One of the most...
2019 was a good year...
A luxury yacht can be a...
Behavioural Finance is...
Listed as the world’s...
One of the buzzwords of...
- Taylor Wimpey rejects housing market bubble fears
- MV Asphalt Princess: Suspected hijackers leave ship off UAE
- Petrol prices at eight-year high, says RAC
- Li Auto: China Tesla rival plans Hong Kong secondary listing
- Timber shortage due to 'unprecedented' post-lockdown demand
- The downfall of Nissan's Carlos Ghosn: An insider's view
- MV Asphalt Princess: Ship hijacked off UAE ordered to sail to Iran
- New York restaurant customers to need Covid jabs
- Sweaty Betty sold in a £300m deal to a US firm
- Blizzard Entertainment president steps down
- Asphalt Princess: Hijackers have left vessel off UAE coast, says British navy group
- Parents of Beirut blast victim, 3, still seeking justice one year on
- Austria postpones deportation of Afghan man after European Court of Human Rights ruling
- Guadeloupe is latest French island to lock down amid 'catastrophic' COVID situation
- Officer dead, suspect killed in violence outside Pentagon
- Locals in Turkey scramble to fight the fire surrounding their village
- Drug-related deaths in England and Wales at highest level since 1993
- How vaccine doubts have put the handbrake on Serbia's rapid rollout
- This nanoscopic tool could help doctors detect cancer in a routine urine test
- Afghanistan: Lashkar Gah locals urged to evacuate amid battle with Taliban
CNBC Real Estate
- China's crackdown on housing speculation levels the playing field, major Asian real estate group says
- CDC to issue new eviction ban effective through Oct. 3, source says
- Despite national protection expiring, some states will continue banning evictions
- The national ban on evictions expires today. Here's who's most at risk
- The national eviction ban will expire in 2 days. Renters in these states are still protected
- Pending home sales drop in June — more evidence of a housing turnaround
- Here's everything you need to know about applying for federal rental assistance
- Closing costs, fees, repairs: Here's how much money you'll need to have saved before buying a house
- Ratings agencies downgrade China Evergrande as concerns over junk bonds rise
- Shopping center CEO says foot traffic is back to pre-Covid levels as retail evolves
GET IN TOUCH NOW
N1G is a bespoke private investment company identifying investment opportunities around mainland Europe & Australasia acquiring high quality assets with excellent capital growth and income stream.
7 Avenue Des Papalins
+ 377 99 90 19 07
PO Box 338
56 Gloucester Road
5 Place de la Gare