Our Insights & Digests
Say “Saint Tropez” and...
2019 was a good year...
A luxury yacht can be a...
Behavioural Finance is...
Listed as the world’s...
One of the buzzwords of...
As indicators of status...
With IT being one of...
- Wedding industry 'ramping up expectations' for big day, says Bishop
- No new smart motorways without additional safety measures
- Major property fund to unlock investors' money
- Super League files injunctions to stop club and player bans
- Super League: Why are football's biggest clubs starting a new tournament?
- Asda takeover 'could lead to higher petrol prices'
- Aldi brings back Cuthbert the Caterpillar cake for charity
- Primark sees sales surge as lockdown relaxed
- UK jobs market 'remains subdued'
- Car insurance sees biggest price drop in six years
- President Joe Biden praying for 'right' verdict in Derek Chauvin trial
- Czech minister calls for European solidarity over spat with Russia
- Football vs greed: What is behind the outrage over the European Super League
- How have different European countries reacted to the AstraZeneca vaccine doubts?
- Alexei Navalny must be transferred to a civilian hospital, says his lawyer
- Experts cool claims about impact of vaccines on menstrual cycles
- President Joe Biden says 'mutual recognition' key to Kosovo, Serbia talks
- Opposition parties in Georgia sign deal to end political crisis
- Chadian president Idriss Déby killed after 30 years in power, military announces
- Saudi women's rights activist Loujain al-Hathloul awarded 2020 Vaclav Havel prize
CNBC Real Estate
- Consumer watchdog group issues policy to strengthen national eviction moratorium
- House lifting is big business following a record year of storms
- A look inside the most expensive home for sale in Bal Harbor, Florida
- NFL player LeSean McCoy wants to build a real estate empire using opportunity zones
- Real estate investor who shorted subprime mortgages says this housing boom is in a bubble, too
- States struggle to give out over $45 billion in rental assistance as evictions continue
- Retired and house hunting? How to finance your next home purchase
- Homebuilder confidence rises in April despite record high lumber prices
- 'Phony money paying for real money' — Cramer sells some bitcoin and pays off a home mortgage
- Mortgage refinance demand hits lowest level in over a year, and homebuyers retreat, too
GET IN TOUCH NOW
N1G is a bespoke private investment company identifying investment opportunities around mainland Europe & Australasia acquiring high quality assets with excellent capital growth and income stream.
7 Avenue Des Papalins
+ 377 99 90 19 07
PO Box 338
56 Gloucester Road
5 Place de la Gare