Our Insights & Digests
SPAC is an acronym that...
One of the most...
2019 was a good year...
A luxury yacht can be a...
Behavioural Finance is...
Listed as the world’s...
One of the buzzwords of...
As indicators of status...
- Shipping disruption: 'We're doing our best - but this is crippling'
- US private equity firm considers bid for Morrisons
- Fake ads on Facebook spoil real life fairy story
- Some furloughed workers do not want to return, Andrea Leadsom says
- Coronavirus: Setback for EU in legal fight with AstraZeneca
- Bloomsbury staff must be vaccinated before office return
- MSC Cruises cancels passenger trips after overbooking
- Music fans still holding tickets to thousands of postponed shows
- UK food and drink exports to the EU almost halve in first quarter
- Retail sales fall in May as shoppers dine out
- Hundreds of protesters call for Brazil's president to step down
- Russian ambassador returns to Washington following Biden-Putin summit
- World Refugee Day: How Europe can work with refugees to emerge from the pandemic
- Euro 2020: Lewandowski gives Poland 1-1 draw against Spain
- Activists from Italy, Spain, Slovenia protest treatment of migrants on Bosnia-Croatia border
- Protesters call for Western Sahara autonomy amid tension between Morocco and Spain
- Helicopters called in to massive blaze at Moscow fireworks depot
- Warsaw's Gay Pride Parade is overshadowed with fear about the future
- Euro 2020: Two own goals secure Germany's 4-2 win over Portugal
- Body of US law student Catherine Serou found in Russian woodland
CNBC Real Estate
- Invitation Homes CEO says he’s not worried about a housing bubble despite price spikes. Here’s why
- Chinese property demand is 'fairly robust' — Deutsche Bank explains why
- Financial advisors shrug off Fed's inflation, interest rate forecasts
- Mortgage rates shoot higher after Fed Chairman Powell's comments
- Here are some money moves to make while the Fed keeps rates near zero
- Eviction protections for renters will extend beyond June in these locations
- Mortgage refinances rebound as rates drop temporarily to lowest level in a month
- Rents for single-family homes just saw the largest gains in nearly 15 years
- Lumber prices soar 275% in the pandemic, shutting out homebuilders: CNBC After Hours
- A Covid-era lease break for retailers looks set to become industry standard, WSJ reports
GET IN TOUCH NOW
N1G is a bespoke private investment company identifying investment opportunities around mainland Europe & Australasia acquiring high quality assets with excellent capital growth and income stream.
7 Avenue Des Papalins
+ 377 99 90 19 07
PO Box 338
56 Gloucester Road
5 Place de la Gare