Our Insights & Digests
SPAC is an acronym that...
One of the most...
2019 was a good year...
A luxury yacht can be a...
Behavioural Finance is...
Listed as the world’s...
One of the buzzwords of...
- US stocks tumble amid fears of market correction
- Covid: US opens up to fully vaccinated travellers
- Pimlico Plumbers sold to US firm Neighborly
- Christmas toy price rises and stock shortages warning
- Electricity energy costs damaging sector, says UK Steel
- Gas crisis: Pig farmers fear they may have to cull animals
- Gas crisis: No chance lights will go out, says government
- Timber shortage: Port of King's Lynn sees imports double in a year
- Gas prices: 'I'm just watching the meter go up'
- Why are gas prices going up and what if my energy supplier goes bust?
- Two police officers among five people killed in shooting in Kazakhstan
- Over 100 arrested in Spain and Italy in major money-laundering sting
- President of EU Parliament David Sassoli in hospital with pneumonia
- As with COVID, EU must help WHO stand up to Chinese tobacco | View
- Man behind the inspiration for Hotel Rwanda convicted of terror charges
- TikTok owner ByteDance limits kids to 40 minutes of Chinese TikTok app Douyin daily
- Activists in San Marino fight fierce campaigns over historic abortion vote
- Vaccinated travellers from UK and EU allowed into US from November
- Macron apologises to Algerians who fought with French colonisers
- Four men charged for shouting anti-Semitic abuse in London convoy
CNBC Real Estate
- Banks consider climate risk for home loans, a process called 'underwaterwriting' or 'blue-lining'
- Homebuilder sentiment improves for first time in three months after a big drop in lumber prices
- Evergrande collapse could have a 'domino effect' on China's property sector, AllianceBernstein says
- Artificial intelligence is taking over real estate – here's what that means for homebuyers
- UAE real estate shows signs of recovery as Aldar predicts sales surge
- Delays in return to office add another blow to struggling midtown NYC restaurants
- Buildings account for 39% of global greenhouse emissions — that could be an opportunity for investors
- China's embattled developer Evergrande is on the brink of default. Here's why it matters
- Climate migration is already happening — for homeowners who can afford it
- In areas hit hard by climate change, only the rich can afford to stay
GET IN TOUCH NOW
N1G is a bespoke private investment company identifying investment opportunities around mainland Europe & Australasia acquiring high quality assets with excellent capital growth and income stream.
7 Avenue Des Papalins
+ 377 99 90 19 07
PO Box 338
56 Gloucester Road
5 Place de la Gare